BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
Learners use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Face to Face/Self Paced Learning
The course duration delivered over 52 weeks.
Your specific course duration will be determined based on your existing relevant knowledge, skills and experience upon entering the course through Global International College’s pre-enrolment assessment process. Enquire now for more information.
What are the entry requirements?
- Are 18 years or older
- Have completed an Australian Diploma or Advanced Diploma from BSB training package (current or superseded equivalent versions) or other higher-level qualification in business or management., Or
- applicants must have successfully completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent, and have two years equivalent full – time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise (domestic or overseas).
- English language requirements for international students:International students must demonstrate English language proficiency with minimum score of:
- IELTS overall band of 5.5 (Academic), or
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) 36; or equivalent.
All student must undertake pre-training review prior to the enrolment which aims to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, relevance of the courses to student, basic computing skills and interview conducted by Global International College enrolment officer. Interview also aims to identify possible CT/RPL opportunities, confirm oral communication skills. Through pre-training review, student will demonstrate that they have necessary skills to successfully complete the course.
A range of assessment methods will be used to assess required skills and knowledge for each unit of competency. These may include but not limited to may be case studies, written or verbal questioning, role plays, observations and practical demonstration. Students will be notified in advance of the time and form of an assessment. As this is a competency based training, outcome of the student assessment will be deemed Competent (C ) or Not Yet Competent (NYC).
What are the qualification pathways after taking the course?
Is Credit Transfer/Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) available?
Global International College has a Credit Transfer/Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy, to ensure that an individual’s prior learning, achieved through formal and informal training, work experience or other life experiences, is appropriately recognised. This recognition may assist students to progress faster through a unit of competency, or allow the student full credit.